Assisted Living is perfect for seniors who are mostly independent, yet need help managing medications and meals. But there’s much more to Assisted Living than that.
At Manor Lake Hiram, housekeeping, laundry, and activities are services seniors love. Hot and delicious meals are served three times a day and snacks are available all day.
Caregivers are on duty 24-hours a day, plus the LPN is full-time. Our primary tasks are to carefully manage medications, provide Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) when needed, and to become trusted friends of your loved one and your family.
Below is a list of services and lifestyle choices your loved one will have at Manor Lake Hiram. This is a partial list, so if there's something specific you're interested in, please call or email us.
Professional Care Services
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Contracted Pharmacy services with nightly delivery
- Individualized Service Plans
- Additional Services Available (such as Bathing, Dressing, Grooming)
- Coordination with Home Health Care for one on one care and/or Hospice services
- In-house Rehabilitation Services
- Planned outings
- Shopping Trips to the Grocery, Bank and Superstores
- Live entertainment
- Planned family activities and events
- Daily exercise classes
- Church services
- Arts and crafts
- Book Club
- Movie nights
- Educational seminars
- Key-less room and community entry for a secure environment
- Personal pendant for assistance
- Emergency Pull Cords in Bathrooms
- Safety Checks
- Generator Back-up for Emergency Power
- Senior friendly exercise room
- Homemade nutritional shakes per physician orders
- Weekly laundry services
- Deluxe Spa
The Community Address is 68 Breezy Valley Connector Hiram, Georgia 30141(678) 981-5848